Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

My reader (Fran) noticed that I haven't been blogging for a while. I've been a bit busy with a new role, it's true, but the main reason was, I had lost my mojo.

Couldn't think of anything to blog about.

While I was away, I was on my US concert tour (see photo) as support act to the Irish superstar Colin MacHale. Or rather, here we are, howling away at karaoke last week in Disneyland, Anaheim, CA. We were there for our annual sales & marketing conference.

It wasn't all Mickey Mouse and eggs Benedict, I can tell you. Breakfast at 6.30am and then in the arena for 7.30, with the finish around 9pm  (or 5am, depending on your demographic and liking for partying).

But a fantastic time was had by all, and we're all very excited about our company's future.

I'm writing a few posts while I'm on a roll, so pop by tomorrow for the low down on the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
SHARE:

4 comments

maddie said...

Glad to see you back and that your mojo's working. My mojo disappeared too but it's coming back in spades, whatever that means. Looking forward to the Diamond Jubilee blog. We could compare notes... x

TrevorW�� said...

Your posts have been missed....let us hope that your mojo is back and working at full power....

-Trevor

lucylastic said...

I noticed your absence too - but as a fellow blogger, I know what losing the mojo feels like and didn't want to add to pressure by commenting!!!! Still, safety in numbers eh? Seems like you're not the only one to lose it and find it again! Take care and welcome back. Lucy. X

Fran said...

Welcome back!

Blog Design Created by pipdig