Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun in Prague

Had a great few days in Prague - business not leisure, although there was a lot of fun. I thought I had been to Prague before but I couldn't remember it. As a team building activity we had a scavenger hunt around the city, armed with map, pack and tram tickets. We started off at the Castle - what a magnificent cathedral! - and walked back, gathering historical clues on the way from characters such as Charles IV.

One of the tasks was to draw the team, with a view of Prague in the background. My team cheated and got one of the artists on the bridge to draw a caricature. Our ingenuity won us the challenge.
We also had a lot of laughs about Paul the Psychic Octopus. You must check out his Facebook page. Very funny comments. When one of our team forgot to meet us for dinner, we left him a message in the lobby "from Paul," but he somehow missed it.

Prague has a marathon in May so I am now trying to talk J into it, as it's such a great place (and such good value after Euro zone countries!) I would love to go back.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig