Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

44/365: How much longer?

Like the dear Duchess, I am heartily sick of winter. It seems to have been going on forever and it's so cold all the time. Two things made me think longingly of summer. First, I had to pay the second deposit for our holiday in Greece in June. How I love Greece. And then I saw a film, Driving Aphrodite, about a tour guide in Greece. It was simply wonderful and I loved it so much I bought it rightaway from Amazon. It stars Nia Vardalos, star of My Big Fat Greek Wedding. The Greek scenery in the film is stunning, and her love interest, Alexis Georgoulis (pictured) isn't bad either. A perfect way to banish the cold grey weather and think of azure skies and Greek salads.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig