Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

46/365: I go to Bluewater

I've got three days off and went to Bluewater shopping centre in Kent today. It normally takes about 30 minutes to drive there but unfortunately I missed the turn-off and after quite a bit of faffing around on the M20s and 25, and cursing the fact I had left the sat nav behind, I got there in one hour 15. Ahem.
I was looking for a suitable frock to wear at a wedding and hot footed it to LK Bennett, whose pale peach dress featured in Woman & Home this month. I tried on said dress, along with a coral number, but neither were great. Pale peach my arse, it was more that nudey colour. I tried on a few more oufits in House of Fraser and then called it a day. I don't like clothes shopping at all! But even for me, leaving Bluewater with just a shower gel was quite something.

Tomorrow we are off to Ireland - more to follow.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig