Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13/365: Home Office

Seeing as I'm spending so much time in it - today from 7.30 to 5 and just 30 mins for lunch - here is a pic of the home office.
My modus operandi is to have 2 PCs running, one for work (the laptop) and the other for diversions (Facebook, Spotify etc.)
The broadband was kindly upgraded to 14mb by BT recently (free of charge!- although they aren't the cheapest.)
There's a headset for the phone because I tend to spend most of my time in conference calls.

It makes me smile how people always think you have an easy life if you're working from home. You get fewer interruptions so you get more done, usually, but it can also be quite lonely. Thank goodness for Office Communicator and the good old phone.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig