Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Friday, January 01, 2010

1/365: A photo a day



I'm embarking on an ambitious project- to take a photograph a day. I'm no great photographer, so it won't be about fancy angles or lighting (I wish!.) It's just going to be a daily observance of some sort. It may be something I see, or eat, or do. Anyway, I'm excited to see how it pans out.

I went out for a New Year's Day walk. The sky was blue but it was freezing cold. A light frost sparkled on the pavements and bushes. I was amused to see the long shadows I was casting.


There weren't many people about. I found a newsagent's and was chuffed to get a new magazine (or one I'd never seen before) called Eat In. One of my NY resolutions, if I officially had any, is to cook from scratch more often.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig