Miscellany and detritus, from the writer of Is This Mutton?com

Search this blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30/365: An immunity boost

I normally pride myself on my robust health and being able to tick "no" to all the questions they ask on health forms: "have you got diabetes? Beri-beri? High blood pressure? Rickets?" etc.

So imagine my horror when, having got over a persistent cold after Christmas, I find I had another one!

It's not an obvious sort of cold either: I don't sniff or have a muffled voice or a red nose. But by the end of the day I feel completely drained. Bone tired.

I looked at websites to see how I might boost my immunity. I'm already eating the right things. "Go outside more" said J, which is actually on the list. And I've bought some echinacea. Fifteen drops in a glass of water. Any other suggestions folks?

Tomorrow I will be getting some fresh air down in Canterbury, where J is in a 10 mile race. Photo opportunities should abound.
SHARE:

No comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig